Friday, August 20, 2010

What kind of facial cleansers are better for acne prone yet sensitive skin?

I live in New Orleans, and during the winters my face gets dry and flaky in small patches. If I use moisturizer, I break out, if I use exfoliants, I break out. In the summer the humidity and heat make my skin oily and I get a lot of black heads. If I wash my face with a foaming cleanser, it dries my skin out. If I use a cream cleanser it doesn't dry out, but gets oily faster. HELP!What kind of facial cleansers are better for acne prone yet sensitive skin?
Before you spend a ton of $ on facial cleansers try Noxema Clean and Clear. I couldn't believe the results a cousin had and highly reccommend it. Good luck.What kind of facial cleansers are better for acne prone yet sensitive skin?
Look for anything that says non-comunigenic, oil free, dermatologist approved. A great site for acne is acne.org.
every time you wash, and through out the day, use an astringent to wipe your face. i recommend 'biore' along with cotton rounds. it cleared my face up fast.
wash ur face with cold fresh water using ayurvedic soaps evry half an hour.
I have used it all from Dove Cleanser, Clearasil, Proactive to high-end stuff like Artistry, NuSkin, etc.





The only thing I found to be useful is Caress bar soap in the morning and then Neutrogena Glycerine Clear Bar Soap in the evening to remove makeup - - both followed by a Peptide Lotion.





Then 2 to 3 times a week, I also use a product to help re-charge and revitalize my skin- http://www.youngerin10.com
Let me tell you Proactiv is the best thing you can use on your face. I have acne prone skin and when i use over the counter cleansers such clean and clear i break out a lot. with neurtogena my face gets really dry after i wash it.But proactiv works great it leaves my skin soft and is never oily i really really reconmend this to anyone who has acne.
I use the RoC Purif-Ac range - I have a similar type of skin to you, and it honestly does work! I use the facewash once a day, as well as their moisturiser. Hope this helps!
The traditional neutrogena bar that's what I like to use it seems to work the best. After cleansing use witch hazel, this will help with acne but is so gentle.
proactive works wonders!!! i love it!!!
Use a hot compress on it (a washcloth, sponge, or anything that will allow you to apply moist heat to the area), and then use cool water to close the pores. Do the process over and over again, about five or six times. Use soap to wash the area, rinse it with warm water, blot off the excess water with a clean towel, and then treat it with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. It should be gone within five to six hours.


Good Luck hope this helps!
  • male makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment