Friday, August 20, 2010

Are Clean and Clear Products good for Acne prone skin?

i've heard mixed reviews about this company. would really appreciate some input. especailly for the cleansers. thanks! :)Are Clean and Clear Products good for Acne prone skin?
One of the best things you can do for oily/ acne prone skin is to use a clay based face mask once or twice a week. Clay draws excess oil out of the skin, so breakouts will be significantly reduced.





Many people tend to overlook acne prone skin, It is often one of the most sensitive types of skin. The products you are referrring too often contain harsh chemicals like acetone %26amp; alcohol. I use ella bache, Its expensive but the products last much longer than supermarket brands and your skin will thank you !





Ella Bache will do a free skin analysis (using blue lights) and tell you the right products to use and give you an idea of the condition of your skin.Are Clean and Clear Products good for Acne prone skin?
They're too harsh.. don't try them.. try another products.
I've tried so many of these different products over the years and most of them don't work. clean and clear didn't work for me either. It didn't make it worse, it just didn't do anything. I think the products are just too mild for me.





I have used and liked proactive and oxy and they have worked for me. I have also found, after spending thousands of dollars over the years that sometimes you need to mix and match products to fit what works for you.
What really helped me is ST. IVES APPRICOTT SCRUB.
I'm not sure about those products. I do know of a few products that do work. Very well!





Check out the links below. Shoot me an email for more information.





https://www.arbonne.com/products/not-so-basic/skin/face/set.asp





https://www.arbonne.com/products/beyond_basics/set.asp
I've use the cleansers but didn't care too much for them. They leave too much of a ';lotion'; feel for me and doesn't seem like my skin is clean. But, I do use a product of theirs called ';Persa-Gel10';. It's a 10% peroxide acne med that has worked for me compared to the salicylic acids that didn't seem to work as fast and have longer effects.Using a wash cloth will also help with any product due to the mild scrub to exfoliate and get rid of extra oils!:%26gt;)

No comments:

Post a Comment