Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have very sensitive acne prone skin. I am allergic to Benzoyl Peroxide. Any suggestions on what to use?

My skin is also very sensitive. The only thing that seemed to work for me was going to a dermatologist. He/ she will be able to prescribe the appropriate type(s) of medications. Sometimes, they may prescribe an antibiotic pill to take. It worked for me. I have found that my skin is sensitive to most types of over the counter acne medications; although this may not be your case. Hope everything works out for you.I have very sensitive acne prone skin. I am allergic to Benzoyl Peroxide. Any suggestions on what to use?
An anti-itch drying cream.Or toothpaste.I have very sensitive acne prone skin. I am allergic to Benzoyl Peroxide. Any suggestions on what to use?
Use something with Salicylic Acid in it. The pore-cleansing properties of salicylic acid make it a more effective acne fighter. Those with sensitive skin who cannot tolerate alpha hydroxy acids are usually able to use salicylic acid with good results. However, alpha hydroxy acid's penetration into the deeper layers of the skin produce better anti-wrinkle and anti-aging benefits.
  • chin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment