Monday, August 23, 2010

Would you recommend Covergirl Tru-Blend for acne prone skin?

It's the one with the pump. Not sure if its whipped or not. :)


lol. If not, what foundation would you recommend?





Thanks in advance, and I will pick a best answer.








Ps.-it has to be something that I can get at Wal-Mart (:Would you recommend Covergirl Tru-Blend for acne prone skin?
Negative! It will make you look more oily and whatnot and barely covers.


I use almay foundation for blemishes and loreal bare naturale powder.Would you recommend Covergirl Tru-Blend for acne prone skin?
I have terrible acne prone skin. I break out all the time.


I have used the Cover Girl Tru Blend whipped foundation and I love it! I


Oil can be a bit of an issue but dust on some loose powder and your good to go!


It may seem like a small jar but it really does last a while!


I highly recommend it!





know you want to know about the original foundation though...


I found it thick and it tended to cake. Not such a great combo with the skin :S





Good luck!
welol this isnt at wal mart but its that store that you can usually have at a mall called something tv! Get sheer cover trust me i have tons of acne and it lasts for like 3-5 hours on me trust me! hope i helped!





p.s trublend sux i used it b4 sheercover mad my skin worse!
Omg..thats the foundation i use!!!!


Well i have ance on my forehead


and sometimes trublend gives me like BIG pimples
Dude...





Boys dont wear makeup





Ew

No comments:

Post a Comment