Friday, August 20, 2010

I have oily/acne prone skin. Should I mix baby oil with my moisturizer to look paler?

..I have oily/acne prone skin. Should I mix baby oil with my moisturizer to look paler?
If you have oily skin and you put oil on it -- any type of oil at all -- you will break out even more than you already you. If you want to have less oily skin, I recommend you put something else on your skin. You should look for something that's the opposite of oil, such as: clay-based make-up, or lemon juice, and just wash with Ivory soap or a good homemade soap without lanolin in it.





I don't have much empathy for someone who wants to be pale, though, since my great ambition in life has always been to look darker. My mother always could tan beautifully by just walking from the house to the car. ZING! And she was a gorgeous bronze. I could lie out in the sun all day for a week and change from pale as vanilla ice cream to lobster red, then it would all peel off, and I'd be back to vanilla ice cream. SO disappointing! People were always asking me back in school, ';WHY are you so pale?'; IT's not my fault!! I always planned to look better than this. Blame it on my Dad, I guess.I have oily/acne prone skin. Should I mix baby oil with my moisturizer to look paler?
If you have oily skin you dont want to be adding products with oil in them or any harsh creams, you need a soft face wash specific for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment