Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best facial moisturizer for oily,sensitive,acne prone skin?

Arbonne has a great NutriMinC Re9 Anti-Aging Day Creme with an SPF of 8 and an Intelligence Daily Moisturizer. Both are pure, safe, beneficial, and made with natural botanicals. They contain nanosphere technology that helps the product to adjust to your specific skin type (applying more moisture is dry areas and less in oily areas) - great for combination and acne prone skin. I use the day creme ever day and I love it. You can purchase Arbonne online and they deliver to Canada.What is the best facial moisturizer for oily,sensitive,acne prone skin?
Just a moisturizer isn't going to help clear your skin, you should use a cleanser made for oily skin and a moisturizer from the same company also specific to sensitive oily skin. I personally feel that Mary Kay is great at personalizing their skin care line to your specific needs. You will get better results when it's partnered with the cleanser, however you can buy just their moisturizer if that is all you need.


I have also heard good thngs about proactive, and MAC. Look for high end skin care.You get what you pay for.What is the best facial moisturizer for oily,sensitive,acne prone skin?
Many people seem to be happy with Proactiv





I love the nutrimin c re9 series I have both dry and oily skin that has some break outs.


I have found with cell turn over (mask/and exfoliating too)


my skin glows and breakouts are less.





Depending on your age they also make a line based for teens to 30 year olds AND have a wonderful less harsh acne line that they offer a free moist. at the moment -


(My son's skin has turned around)





Whatever regime you find stick to it twice a day.


It should have a wash, toner, and day/night cream -
I just started using Paticia Wexler MD skincare line. Its sold at Bath %26amp; Body. She has an acne line as well. I love her products, but they are a bit pricey.


If you want a cheaper brand, Cetaphil is great also.

No comments:

Post a Comment