Friday, August 20, 2010

Does anyone know of a good tanning lotion you can use on your face even if you have acne prone skin?

if i don't use any lotion on my face while tanning it get extremely dry and flaky, but if i do use lotion i break out because i have acne prone skin. does anyone know of any tanning lotions i could use to keep my skin moisturized but not make me break out at the same time?Does anyone know of a good tanning lotion you can use on your face even if you have acne prone skin?
jerggins tanning cream ,


(i dont know how exactly to spell jerginns so look it up on google first :P )Does anyone know of a good tanning lotion you can use on your face even if you have acne prone skin?
If you're using a proper facial moisturizer, it shouldn't cause breakouts. Yeah, it seems high price, but as much as you will actually use, it lasts quite some time before you have to use more. You should wash your face thoroughly before using it.





I have acne problems, and Ulta face glow works wonders for my skin. It gives it a natural tan glow so I don't have to get sun on my face that could make my skin leathery and extra wrinkled over time.





I would not recommend tanning lotions on the face. They have a lot of oils in them, and can make your face break out worse. The best thing to do is, if you must sun bathe your face, to moisturize before and after tanning, lightly, with facial moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment