Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Best product for acne prone skin?

So far I have tried the deep cleansing Noxzema, Neutrogena oil free acne wash, Clean and Clear morning burst, Cetaphil and Clearasil say clear and none of these products have helped to get rid of my acne. As a teenage girl, this is very frustrating and discouraging. Has anybody tried the Clinique 3 step systems? Would the number 3 one or one specifically for acne work better for me? Has anybody tried products by Dermalogica?Best product for acne prone skin?
-clean %26amp; clear acne solution kit: wash your skin 2x a day for four weeks straight


-rapid clear neutrogena face wash %26amp; cleansing pads.





i haven't tried any of the products youre asking about, but the above listed worked for me.


oh %26amp; YAZ birth control.Best product for acne prone skin?
you should use Origin you can get it at the Bay ive tried everything too and pro active just dried out my skin and clearasil didnt do anything! definitely try that and their cream its perfect and made with natural ingredients so its healthy for your skin try it i use it everyday;)
i went to my doctor and asked for spot acne treatment and he gave me something called clindagel and i put it on the pimple or what ever day and night and you dont have to wash it off or nothing :)
products by Dermalogica it really got rid of my acne fastt
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem dot com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
For me, its Pro active
from the age of 13 to 17 i tried every product i could buy and nothing worked finally my best friend came back from new york and had this face wash i tried it and fell in love my face was softer after one use after 3 days my face was looking clearer. acne free!!! is the best 3 step product i have ever used! and its really cheap 20bucks at walmart or fred meyers or if you have a costco its cheap there too.. i hope this helps because it changed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment