Friday, August 20, 2010

I've used both Bare and Signature minerals and I'm torn, I'm 31 with acne prone skin and confused?

Some days I will love one product over the other, the next day vice versa, just wondering how long of a chance should i give bare minerals to ';help clear up'; my skin?I've used both Bare and Signature minerals and I'm torn, I'm 31 with acne prone skin and confused?
that means you still have too many chemicals going in either through food, water, snacks, drinks, shampoos, soaps, creams, etc.


try to eliminate anything with a big label full of strange ingredients to see a differenceI've used both Bare and Signature minerals and I'm torn, I'm 31 with acne prone skin and confused?
personally it never cleared my skin I have used Bare Minerals for 4 years now and I still break out.Now recently I have been Reading that one of the main ingredients in it Bismuth oxychloride may contribute to acne and skin iritations...
I'm 27 and have acne, I USE TO use bare mineral for about 6-7 years and I'm sorry to say but it won't clear up your skin. What it will do is cover up your acne but that's all, I know that sucks, I wish it was guarantee or your money back. Anyway I switched to Mineralize skin finish by MAC, it doesn't clear up acne but It makes your skin look glowy and health and it's liquid. If you want to clear up your skin it's best to go to a dermatologist they can prescribe you with medication. Oh and don't bother with over the counter medication because the don't work, I tried tons of them and none of them work at all.
you might want to try airbrush makeup. The kind i use is water based so it lets your skin breathe and clear up while it is on. it gives amazing coverage. i love it. I have the dinair airbrush makeup home kit and use it everyday. It might be the answer you are looking for. I hope this helps. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment