Wednesday, August 18, 2010

BEST moisturizer with spf /oil free /and good for acne prone skin?

I need to find something . Right now, I use neutrogena and it makes my skin hellllllllllllllllllllla oily ... I keep on wearing it because of the spf! someone help... please ...BEST moisturizer with spf /oil free /and good for acne prone skin?
MissBlis... !


Find yourself at


http://www.acnecureinformation.com/Acne_鈥?/a>BEST moisturizer with spf /oil free /and good for acne prone skin?
I have had a very hard time finding a moistuizer for my skin to. Believe it or not after trying all the expensive products to no avail. I found a moistuizer at Fred's dollar store for only two dollars!! The name of it is Beauty drops. It's 2800 I. U. Vitamin E. Moisturizer. I love it. It has helped me tremedously!! You can wear it day or night and under make up. This is one of the best beauty finds I've found so far.
Have you tried Prescriptives Anti-Age cream or lotion? That is what I use. I have used Neutrogena and Aveeno. I also have used Murad, which I really like. But I'm sticking with Prescriptives Anti-Age lotion because it makes my skin look really good after I apply it.
The Body Shop, Vitamin E face moisturise with SPF 15 is a fast absorbing, non oily cream. Combine this with a tea tree face wash to help spots and acne. Drink lots of water, eat healthily and try not to touch your face to often to prevent oil build up.
what type of neutrogena moisturizer do you use? cuz i use their oil free moisture for sensitive skin and it works wonders for me...doesn't make me break out...my face feels a lil sticky after i use it but hey it works lol
Aveeno daily moisturizer!! It's amazing, and it did wonders for my skin - get the Ultra Calming one. :)
Try Oil of Olay. I have used it for several years and it works extremely well. Neutrogena didn't work well on my skin either.
mary kay! (neutrogena did that to my skin too!) Mary Kay has a tinted moisturizer (with spf) too which is nice in the summer when you want to skip foundation...
avenno
i tan

No comments:

Post a Comment