Friday, August 20, 2010

I have acne prone skin and recently my skin has gotten very dry any recommendations for a good moisturizer ?

that wont give more breakoutsI have acne prone skin and recently my skin has gotten very dry any recommendations for a good moisturizer ?
Proactive has a great moisturizer. But if thats too expensive for you, try nutrigena.I have acne prone skin and recently my skin has gotten very dry any recommendations for a good moisturizer ?
Aveeno daily redness reducing moisturizer. I have extremely acne prone skin and the stuff I use from the dermatologist makes my skin very dry but this lotion doesn't break me out and is very soft!!
well, i answered a q like that and i got a homemade treatment thats AMAZING!!!! so u can look up a recent q about either dry skin or acne skin!!!!
Me too. Try good old olive oil all over. It was good enough for Cleopatra.
pond's dry skin cream... workss great


or





Purpose


dual treatment moisture lotion
Clean %26amp; Clear Soft with SPF 15?

No comments:

Post a Comment