Monday, August 23, 2010

Which foundation is best for acne prone skin?

I have used this highly informative information and it worked for me in getting rid of my pesky acne. And you don't need to buy expensive acne cream either! http://www.theknowguide.com/acnefree.htm鈥?/a>Which foundation is best for acne prone skin?
I would recommend Affordable Mineral Makeup. I have tried a few others, but they either contains small amounts of preservatives or are made up with a lot of fillers.


It brings out your natural beauty while minimizing any flaws or wrinkles. It is multi-purpose and very versatile. Affordable Mineral Makeup is micro-formulated using the highest quality minerals and botanicals; being naturally preservative and irritant-free it is also weightless and incredibly long-wearing. It does not clog pores and it has a naturally high SPF. It helps to calm and soothe irritated skin with its zinc content, and is water resistant. Providing excellent coverage.





It does not contian Bismuth Oxychloride which soem other mineral makeups use as a cheap filler and lead to clogged pores and breakouts.Which foundation is best for acne prone skin?
Mineral make up is your best bet. it only contains 4 ingredients, instead of 20 nasty things you've never heard of nor could you pronounce. I recommend Everyday Minerals. It's inexpensive, good quality, and lasts a pretty long time. Check it out for yourself!!!





http://everydayminerals.com
mineral makeup.
use nitrogena





skin clearing make up.





clean make up





its has sylic acid in it





so it help with breaks outs and helps them from comning back
i would recommend Microdermebrasion to smooth out your face and minimize the scars. Ponds has a gentle microdermebrasion kit that you can use daily. Also try Neutrogena Scar Fading peel. I swear, my skin tone has evened out and my scars are going away. I have skin like yours, after a blemish goes away, a scar appears. Since I added those two to my daily skin cleansing regimen, my skin has seriously cleared up and I'm even getting fewer and fewer blemishes! Every once in a while I get a blemish which is nothing.


As for makeup, I would recommend Clinique. Its oil free and has SPF in it! It has a matte finish and covers up pretty well. I also started using mineral foundation...the Loreal Bare Naturale works great! Bare Essencuals is ok, but I don't care for it.


The price for Clinique is about 12-20 American dollars for the foundations and face powders and the Bare Naturale brand is about 15 American dollars...but they are worth every penny!


Good luck! Hope this helps!
maybelline's pure makeup....it is wonderful- gives a great coverage and doesn't clog pores because it is 50% water....it is awesome....i have acne prone skin and use it myself....here is a pic of the foundation...





http://www.maybelline.com/products/produ鈥?/a>





if u want to, you can follow up with the pure powder:





http://www.maybelline.com/products/produ鈥?/a>





good luck!
Maybelline pure. makeup..it's 50% water so there is no way it'll clog your pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment