Friday, August 20, 2010

Best acne product for oily, acne prone skin?

I want something you get at like walmart or something. I have tried proactiv and it didnt work. Neither did clearasil, clean and clean (although i never tried the kit), Acne free, many Neutrogena products (including the wave), perscription, velocity, and noxema.


Any help?Best acne product for oily, acne prone skin?
Try Aveeno.


There stuff is pretty good, especially the cleaning pads, those are pretty good too.Best acne product for oily, acne prone skin?
Softball, I had this problem too.I could finally find a solution for it which works like a charm,read this blog about it:


http://iremovedacneeasily.wordpress.com/


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps
  • male makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment