Friday, August 20, 2010

Good makeup for acne prone skin?

okay i have a slight oily face and some acne marks, anyone noe a good makeup i can use that wont cause more pimples?and not too expensive.i dont really want to use drug store brands anymore they make my face bad. i used maybeline dream mousse and made me break out like crazy. i use neutrogena dont work too well.Good makeup for acne prone skin?
I strongly recommend you start using mineral makeup. I have the same issue as you do-I have terrible acne prone skin and I found that mineral makeup has helped me out a lot. I suggest you use Bare Minerals. It is the best mineral makeup out there in the market today and it's really good stuff for people with acne-prone sensitive skin. Bare Minerals doesnt have all those harsh ingredients in it like liquid and other foundations do. Bare Minerals foundations come in a great range of colors, so it will be easy for you to find your shade. If you go to a Sephora store, they can help you find your exact shade.


You can find Bare Minerals in any Sephora store or the Sephora website (www.sephora.com) for $25.00. It may seem like a lot of money, but believe me, the foundatin will last you ages because you get a lot of product for the price.





Here is the link from the Sephora website so you can check it out for yourself:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





Good Luck, I hope this information helps *_*Good makeup for acne prone skin?
I would check out the Clinique counter at your local department store. It's only about 2x the cost of drugstore foundation, but it's allergy tested, fragrance free, and non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores. Ask the makeup artist for Clinique to recommend one for acne prone skin, and they should find your color, and it will look much better than a drugstore foundation, and you don't have to guess at your shade.
I have been using avon make up recently. I like it better than some more expensive kind.Seems like it makes my complexion smoother. I had a bad complexion due to acne when I was younger too.
physicians formula


www.physiciansformula.com


(my friend uses the organic stuff from there and i do too ( my friend has acne, )
try neutrogena cosmetics. their makeup are all hypoallergenic.
Bare Minerals! I noticed it took away my blemishes. Before you buy them, you should go use them free at like Ulta, or Sephora to make sure they don't irritate your skin.
bare essentials.





don't cake it on though.

No comments:

Post a Comment