Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Acne prone skin best face regimn?

I am 24 and have slight Acne. I use the very best pure cosmetics I can find. Does anyone have any sugesstions on washes and makeups that worked for them?Acne prone skin best face regimn?
Proactiv. ive used it for a few months now and have seen great results I am about your age and had moderate acne and after a few weeks i noticed a dramatic difference. Not only that proactiv makes anything from face wash to shampoo to makeup I give them 5 stars.


its a small investment for such an enormous resultAcne prone skin best face regimn?
Use Tea Tree Oil products from The Body Shop. They should help.
just go to the doctor. if its a light case of acne they will probably give you an antibiotic to take for it. if that doesnt help consider accutane. its was the only thing that helped me
http://www.FacialAdvice.com





Check out the acme photos, actual before and after photos sent in by customers





Clear Advantage product should work the best for you.


.
To buy:


Neutrogena Deep Clean scrub, cream cleanser, facial cleanser, and astrigent.


Biore pore strips, oil blotting sheets and clay mask


nivea young wash off gel for shower.





Regime...


1) When you wake up, you use the facial cleanser if you're takin the bath at night, but if you shower at mornings, use nivea young instead.


2) Scrub.daily. neutrogena is soft


3) buy a combination skin fps 15 moistuizer, u choose the brand


4)eliminate oil when u see it with the sheets


5) afternoon, astrigent.


6) at night, wash ur face again and use the cream cleanser


7) the clay mask use it 2 time per week
The best thing to do is wash your face with acne prone cleanser. Where Almay makeup for people who are acne prone. For breakout use acne cream to get rid of the problem.
Since I switched to using mineral cosmetics my skin has greatly improved. I use larenim but there are many other brands on the market. You'll need to find the one that works for you.





Also, stop eating fried foods and high fat foods (potato chips, corn chips, snack cakes, etc.) and you'll see a marked improvement.
heres a site that you should look at, just scroll down once you click on it till you reach the section ';Acne';. I hope you find the answers you're looking for.





http://www.pioneerthinking.com/lotions.h鈥?/a>
You might want to check out http://www.99mi.info/sitemap/ for your acne solutions. Works REALLY well.
I have had good results with Nivea face wash and moisturizer, as well as night cream.





Also, mineral powder foundation made a big difference. Any brand I have used has not caused a breakout.





Also, the mineral powder foundation has a natural SPF, and I did notice any lotion with a SPF breaks me out, so the SPF in the powder was something that I really needed.
I tried everything to get rid of my acne! I now use Mary Kay TimeWise skin care set with their acne gel. My face cleared up in two weeks! This is what I do morning and night:


Clean my face with the TimeWise 3 in 1 cleanser


Put Acne gel on sparingly


let it dry for a minute


Put on the oil free TimeWise Moisturizer





The trick is to to make sure that you use an oil free moisturizer twice a day so that your skin stops producing oil on its own. When you use a toner or acne medicine it dries your face making your body compensate for the lost moisture by producing more oil. If you add moisture twice a day, your body will not have to create more oil anymore helping to regulate your skin.





I loved the Mary Kay products so much that after my face cleared up, I bought into the company and now sell it!





Good Luck!
go to the doctor and ask for BENZACLIN. it works.
well firstly wash your face twice once to remove dirt and makeup then again to cleanse the skin. use a toner. and a moisturiser that is suitable for oily skin. and apply anti acne cream at night. and also use a special moisturiser for your eye area too. the brands that have worked for me are neutrogena, dermalogica, clinque and lancome.
  • chin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment