Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have acne/breakout prone skin, and i've tried just about everything.?

I've tried:





Clean and Clear


Spectro Gel


Neutrogena


Proactive


Accutane


Minnocin


Tetracyclin





and some of the products helped clear it, but it always kept coming back. I was wondering if Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser worked well for acne/oily skin?





I'm going to my dermatologist in a few weeks but would like something to use in the meantime without making my skin worse.I have acne/breakout prone skin, and i've tried just about everything.?
hi!


I have the same exact problem, but to tell you the truth...i did something simple. and ya know what? it went away.


#1. wash your face twice a day.


a. when u wake up%26amp; when you go to bed.


b. instead of all that celebrity stuff, go for cheap hydrocortizone cream. it is cheap, but one time, and i noticed results.





do you live in a polluted enviroment? if so, try to not be outside, as pollution clogs your pores.





good luck!I have acne/breakout prone skin, and i've tried just about everything.?
I'm older now, and it's been awhile since I've had acne; but I still have oily skin and blackheads. I tried all the products just as you have without great results. When I was younger, I used Clearasil soap; but they have since changed their formula. I went online and tried all the products there. I found one that works. It's Cuticura medicated soap. It has an antibacterial agent -- just like Clearasil soap had. I don't know if Cuticura will defeat acne, but I am 100% positive it will zap the oil right off your face and keep it off hours later. You might not need to see the dermatologist. You'll get tons of answers, and I don't know how to make this one stand out; but Cuticura closes pores/ blackheads and dries your face. My sister always had good results with Noxzema, but my face was oilier; and it didn't do quite as good a job on me. Still, you may want to try it. Cuticura is only $2 a bar, and the shipping is really cheap (%26lt;$5) if you use the USPS Standard option. Good luck. I hope you give it a try.





http://hocks.com/hocks_com_on_line_pharm鈥?/a>
Neutrogena worked for me for short time use. I use Differin and Duac, both prescribed by a dermatologist. You may need to take a pill if it's that bad.
Wait until you go to your dermatologist before you use anything else.
Proactiv is the best. jusy wash your face with water. no soaps till you see the doc
proactiv is the best, but it's too expensive. the active ingredient in it is benzoyl peroxide--a miracle for the skin. it's so cheap. you can get a five dollar tube of it at kmart. use it. in a month, your skin will be clear.


also, you must use an antibacterial skin cleanser that is preferably soap free . cetaphyl makes a great soap free antibacterial bar that is about 4 dollars.


use these in combination, and you will see results, i promise.
i use this stuff called acnefree, it's another 3 step face soap but i only use the first step. it's supposivly better than proactive but you can be the judge of that :)





i wash my face in the morning and at night, and then i put clearasil ultra acne fighting cream over pimples and they usually reduce within the night! also be sure to wash your face after a sports game or practice. i use oxy pads and they work great!





hope i helped :)
try dry-lo it works 4 me u can order it on hsn.com
I know someone who used to suffer from SEVERE acne for 14 YEARS and finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her success story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





At this site, she also compares some of the products you mentioned above and what could be the best option for you too...





Hope this source will help :-)








Source(s):


Best Acne Treatments in 2007


========================


http://www.squidoo.com/thebestacnetreatm鈥?/a>


.

No comments:

Post a Comment