Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Best foundation for acne prone skin?

I need something with really good coverage but wont cause me to breakout. I dont care about the price, any suggestions?Best foundation for acne prone skin?
neutrogena skin clearing foundation


i really trust the brand :]


wear spf underneath !!Best foundation for acne prone skin?
Amazing Cosmetics, which can be found at Ulta, is pretty pricey but works great for my skin (which also tends to breakout). Try their mineral foundation, which comes in a small jar. Clinique is also known for their clean, non-comedogenic (non-pore clogging) formulas.





I find that Bare Minerals is NOT all its cracked up to be, especially for the price. It tends to leave me looking more shiny than other formulas.





Neutrogena, which is at all drugstores and mass retailers, also makes a foundation and concealer specifically for those with acne-prone skin; it contains salicylic acid to help fight breakouts!





Physician's Formula is another drugstore brand that uses lots of natural, gentle ingredients -- I'd recommend their mineral line.





As far as what to stay AWAY from, I would NOT recommend anything by MAC--they have a wide shade range and offer full coverage, but I find that they make me (and many of my friends) break out, especially in the summer months.





Good luck!
I looooove Everyday Minerals. I have bad acne and using this makeup has helped me. You can get free samples on therer website. All you have to pay for is shipping and handling of $3.50.
I would maybe go for a





Water based one FREE from oil


and then a blotting tissue to get rid of your facial oil's





hope this will help you :)


x
Clinique is very gentle another good one is Origins! Can be found at Macys or Nordstroms
I use the Maybelline pure makeup which is made with water instead of oil so it's very light, the coverage might not be as heavy as you want though, but you could always add a matte powder over top!
Mineral foundation is supposedly really good, because it doesn't clog up your pores. I don't use foundation but all my friends who do say mineral foundation is amazing.








Try this foundation, it won the Best of Sephora Award 2008!





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>
loreal true match


loreal infalliable


revolon color stay
I would suggest Bare Minerals because it won't clog your pores and cause breakouts. Invest in their ';Bisque'; concealer as well as the foundation and you will find that it covers quite well. It doesn't stay on all day very well, especially with oily skin, but it's quite a good range for acne prone skin. Use a good oil-balancing moisturiser underneath.
I want to suggest Bare Minerals, however if you have an oily face then you will have to use an oil mattifier and primer underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment