Monday, August 23, 2010

Best Products for Sensitive, Acne-Prone Skin?

I am a teenager with acne-prone and sensitive skin; I've tried all of the ones that work for my friends, but many of them (ex. Clearasil) have resulted in peeling skin. I'm currently using a Neutrogena bar soap for acne-prone skin, but it hasn't done anything to help. My mother doesn't want to spend too much on skin products for me yet, so if anyone knows of affordable OTC products that would work for my skin type, I'd greatly appreciate any help...Best Products for Sensitive, Acne-Prone Skin?
ProActiv is not best for sensetive skin. That comes from experience.





Ponds and Dove have an Exfoliating Cleanser that work well or Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (though the exfoliating will help with the acne better).





Use an astringent. Sea Breeze Astringent for Sensitive Skin (inexpensive), Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating dual Action Toner (smells good even!) Prescriptives Immediate Matte Skin Conditioning Tonic ( $25),





Moisturize: Biore Lightweight Moisturizer, Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer Oil-Free.





As a teen, I used the clinique 3-step and it worked pretty well. Now Clinique has an Acne Solutions line that would be worth a shot! I think the starter kit for it is about $30.





http://www.clinique.com/home.tmpl?AD_ID=鈥?/a>


http://www.biore.com/usa/products/


http://www.ponds.us/ProductView.aspx?Pro鈥?/a>


http://www.dove.ca/face/essential_nutrie鈥?/a>Best Products for Sensitive, Acne-Prone Skin?
Let me suggest Proactiv but it may or may not work for you. Some say it works for them but my friend says it doesn't work for her. You just have to shop around and find whats best for your skin, because everyone is different.
the ALBA products work really well, and they're organic so there's no chemicals that'll make you itchy or red.


i use them and i really like them.

1 comment:

Cesar Rellos said...

Nice blog very useful information I will visit again to read more your post.
Best Moisturizer For Acne Prone Skin


Post a Comment