Monday, November 21, 2011

What's the best face wash for very oily and acne prone skin?

Here's a natural and inexpensive face/body wash. Dr. Bronner's magic soap (liquid). Use the lavender. It's non-medicated, which is a plus because many medicated face/body care items warn you to stay out of the sun or can have side effects. www.drbronner.com (760)743-2211 Box 28, Escondido,CA 92033 You need only a dime size amount and if your hair is short, you can also use to as shampoo! Really though, it has a hundred uses. Comes in many different sizes.What's the best face wash for very oily and acne prone skin?
as soon as you find out, tell me because my face get's really oliy and breaks out and i'm 22 years oldWhat's the best face wash for very oily and acne prone skin?
AcneFree brand purifying cleanser is good. It's active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide. A shine control mask a few times a week or so also helps. I like the one by Biore.
Benzoyl peroxide is not best for oily skin. Even if your skin is oily, you still need a moisturizer. Benzoyl peroxide is very harsh on the skin.





Products containing salicyclic acid are better.





I have struggled with acne since I was 19 (I am 24 now). The only products that have worked for me were prescription drugs-- an oral antibiotic and a cream called RetinA micro.

No comments:

Post a Comment