Monday, November 21, 2011

Is CAFFEINE bad for ACNE prone skin?what if it is from green tea,ive heard that green tea is good for skin?

yes! caffeine is horrid for acne prone skin..id stay away...green tea has alot of antioxidents that are great for keeping skin healthy and trying to repair it....do not do black tea...apparently black tea is bad for women...if you are a woman! just stick to the green tea..either hot or cold its delicious and healthy!Is CAFFEINE bad for ACNE prone skin?what if it is from green tea,ive heard that green tea is good for skin?
There is no connection.Is CAFFEINE bad for ACNE prone skin?what if it is from green tea,ive heard that green tea is good for skin?
Acne is caused by sebum (oil that clogs the pore of your skin. I think it is mostly hormone related. Please see a dermotologist to get a proper perscription. Proper foods can help your skin, but I dont think it will clear your acne. I feel medical treatment will help, until you eventually grow out of it.
To some people is the worst thing ever, and for others not so much. If you have bad acne, caffeine is probably not so good for your skin. Tea is not bad... but water is the best thing that will ever happen to your skin.


This was my personal experience. I love Coca-Cola but is not good to my skin at all, it would make me break out a lot. I quit drinking coke. I drink water now (except for weekends) and I don't break out as much as I used to at all. And on top of cleaning your skin and everything, you will see very nice results if you just leave caffeine alone...


if you have an acne problem, I think your best solution is water and washing your face.


Good luck
Caffeine can totally aggravate skin. Green tea is a lot better. Get NV Perricone's book The Clear Skin Solution. I didn't read the whole thing, but it talks about what foods help and hurt your skin.
Caffeine is not that good. Soda is bad and so is cheap coffee. Get organic coffee and organic green tea. If you can drink all tea instead of coffee, your skin will be even better.





You should read my story.


http://www.fredstown.com/acne.html
My dermatologist told me this was a myth back in my awkward teen days.
Its a myth......you can have caffine as well as tea

No comments:

Post a Comment