Monday, November 21, 2011

Best mineral foundation for acne prone skin?

i'm a teen and i've been thinking about wearing foundation. i have acne prone skin and i want sumthing that won't irritate it or anything. i want something i can find at Walgreen's or sumthing. please leave sum suggestions and helpful hints thanks!Best mineral foundation for acne prone skin?
The answer is not to put something over acne - which is an irritate wound, but to clean and fix the wound itself.


If you had a cut, would you pile gunk into it to help it not show????


What you want to do is clean up the acne and the start wearing make-up.


Why not spend the $19 and get Proactiv? I sell Mary Kay and wear the makeup, but swear by my Proactiv for 6 months out of the year.


My skin is usually on the road to recovery in about a week to a week in a half... then I can start wearing mineral bronzer again on my whole face.... I never go without mineral eye shadow, eyeliner and my mascara though.





For Mary Kay from me with free shipping... go to www.marykay.com/sdemBest mineral foundation for acne prone skin?
Well.. I use Physicians Formula. I bought L'oreals mineral version and found it itched when I applied it and also make my pores (even ones I never noticed before) like UBER giant. the PF gives decent coverage and doesn't irritate, although I'm using a stippling brush and those only give sheer coverage. Which sucks, because it cost 50 dollars! So I'm going to return it to MAC and tell them that it gave me really poor coverage and that the bristles itched my skin a bit and that I found it shed. Anyways, the PF is a bit pricey, but it's got a lot of makeup in it. The package is just horrible, so getting a separate sifter is probably better.





A few other brands would be Everyday Minerals. I got samples, and they were.. meh. Not bad, not good. I prefer PF over it.





Bare Minerals won't really be good for you as Bismuth Oxychloride, one of their main active ingredients, is a known irritant (despite the fact the makeup line claims to not have any irritants in their foundation) and could make matters worse.





Make sure you also have a good moisturizer for mineral foundation.
every day minerals is the best. and believe me, i've tried them all!





if you go to their website- everydayminerals.com





you can get a sample kit for $4.00 shipping.


the colors might be tricky to match so thats why i suggest getting the sample kit first.





also. you want to have a plastic bowl for mixing the different colors too. the mineral makeup can be messy until you get the hang of it.





when you go back for a full sized order, i recommend the $50 kit. it lasts forever. make sure you get a brush from there too. their brushes are the best.
i use maybelline mineral power. it works really good. i have some acne and it does a good job of covering up and doesn't bother my skin at all. just use a moisturizer before you put it on so it looks smooth! it works really good.
Maybelline Mineral Foundation, its hypoallergenic and will not irritate you skin.. Remember Don't forget to Moisturize!
Color Science is great! they have great foundations that are organic and easily brushed on! i use it everyday!





it is also sun screen and helps get rid of pimples
Bare minerals.
bare minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment