Monday, November 21, 2011

What should my cleanser(morning/night), scrub, moisturizer be for acne prone skin.?

Help.What should my cleanser(morning/night), scrub, moisturizer be for acne prone skin.?
I have acne prone skin and I only use Biore Products:


http://www.biore.com/usa/products/index.鈥?/a>





You can look at the site and take their test, but I recommend their Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser, Triple Action Astringent, Lightweight Moisturizer and the Refining Exfoliator.





Stay away from St. Ives -- it actually tears your skin because its too harsh and will make acne worse. You need something gentle to scrub/exfoliate your face with.





Do this morning and night and you'll see results! The ice cleanser and toner have 2% sylic acid - which is really good for 7 bucks a pop.





Hope that helps!What should my cleanser(morning/night), scrub, moisturizer be for acne prone skin.?
I love St. Ive's Apricot Scrub for blemish/blackhead control. It's gentle yet it makes my skin really smooth and radiant. In time it will help with your acne. I love it :) Plus it has salicylic acid in it, which is helpful.





For moisturizer, I use Velocity from Mary Kay and it is my absolute favorite. It's specifically for acne-prone skin. It's very light and absorbs quickly yet it moisturizes really well. It helps smooth out your skin and also helps control excess oil :)
neutrogena daily foaming face wash for oily skin, garnier anti imperfections face kit for exfoliatior and moisturiser, use this 3 times a week and neutrogena every day.
I use The Body Shop's tea tree oil line, and it works great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment