Monday, November 21, 2011

Best foundation for acne prone sensitive skin?

Hello, I am looking for a light foundation (powder or liquid) that will not aggravate my acne prone combination skin.





It can be one found in a drugstore or department store.





Which is the best one out there?





Thanks :)Best foundation for acne prone sensitive skin?
well it deffinately depends on whether you have dry skin, oily skin, ect. but one i found that works extremely well is cover girl clean make up liquid foundation.. i have acne prone skin and my skin is dry in some parts and oily in others (yeah, it sucks lol) but this stuff works for me





and also, i use st ives moisterizer right before i put it on, and it helps keep my skin moisterized and it helps the make up last longer. i find that st ives is light and it doesnt make my skin oily.





im sure things like clinique work well too.. but its too expensive for me.





good luck





ps, i also use my moms mary kay mineral makeup powder foundation as kind of a bronzer after the liquid foundation and i love it.





i heard somewhere that mary kay isnt the best for skin.. but i have the (i think its called) velocity line of face cleaner and i love it soo much, it makes my skin really soft





haha alright, this answer is way too long. good luck and it might take a little bit of experimenting to find out what works for youBest foundation for acne prone sensitive skin?
If you have to get a foundation, get a mineral foundation. It's better than other foundation as usually mineral cosmetics do not clog the pores as much.





I would recommend getting a tinted moisturizer with SPF. Tinted moisturizers are best for the skin as they give you a nice color and moisturizes at the same time. Also if it contains an SPF higher than 15 then it is guaranteed to protect your skin throughout the day.
Bare Minerals, definitely. Sure, it's a little pricey, but it lasts forever. It's a great powder foundation. I also have acne prone combo skin, and this works wonders for me! It covers up blemishes, doesn't make me cakey, and doesn't cause more acne. It's available at Sephora


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


I hope I helped!
Bare Minerals can definately save your skin! It's a little pricey but worth it if you ask me. I get mine from either Ulta or JCPenny. There's also another foundation by Neutrogena that's oil free and has salicylic acid in it. It's faily good as well and can be found at Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc.
okay, like everyone else is saying bareminerals is great! i do recomend that but makeup that's good for the skin and is at like walmart or walgreen is Neutrageina foundation. also the ones w/ spf in them.
my personal favourite is





maybelline pure makeup 50% water, oil free


and if you want even better coverage use a mineral powder after that.
I completely agree with Jash about Bare Minerals. My skin has never looked better! Also, I've had many people compliment me on how nice and natural my make up looks. It's worth every penny. :)
i heard bare minerals is great. personally i use true blend by cover girl n i have the same skin type as u n it works awesome for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment