Monday, November 21, 2011

Does Mary Kay Timewise 3 in 1 cleanser work on acne prone skin??!10 points?

I've heard good reveiws..but i'm still unsure about this product because i have sensitive skin and tend to break out.


Thanks for your help!Does Mary Kay Timewise 3 in 1 cleanser work on acne prone skin??!10 points?
I started using it and its the same, my skin still breaks out, so i won't be using it anymore after i run out. I have sensitive skin too and i thought that my face would look better but i see no difference.Does Mary Kay Timewise 3 in 1 cleanser work on acne prone skin??!10 points?
Mary Kay Timewise comes in 2 formulas one for normal to dry skin and one for combination oily skin and if you want something less abrasive you can try the cleansing bar. .


I love how the one for combination oily lathers up and makes you face feel really clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment