Monday, November 21, 2011

I have extremely oily skin... what is the best face wash and astringent or treatment for oily acne prone skin?

i have extremely oily skin... what is the best face wash and astringent or treatment for oily acne prone skin? they have to be able to buy at the store drug store or walmart?I have extremely oily skin... what is the best face wash and astringent or treatment for oily acne prone skin?
I read that toothpaste and rubbing alcohol helps.





toothpaste 15 minutes on the area, and rinse it off. Rubbing alcohol helps, as it dries up the skin a little.





You can find a lot of sites put in a search in yahoo for :





treatment oily shin acne





something like that. you'll find more sites than you can imagine. ;)





I have extremely oily skin... what is the best face wash and astringent or treatment for oily acne prone skin?
Hey^^








Try the following brands:





Biothem, Laneige, Olay, Clinique, Skin doctors and Shiseido^^





But!





You can also make good face masks at home!





Mash a tomato, and apply it on your skin daily!





You can also use some lemon with avocado!





And, you may have to change your diet. I'm not sure of what you eat, but you probably shouldn't eat greasy and unhealthy food, as it will make it all worse! And, remember to drink lots of water!





Anyways, try the following products, I mentioned, they all have something for combination/oily skin^^





And if you also have zits, try a danish brand called ';Ole Henriksen.'; It's getting really popular, and I would recommend '; Blemish attack.';





I've done all those things, using all those brands, and my skin is always glowing and clear, and I hope that yours will be too!





But, if none of the things will work, try go to a doctor, and remember to use oil free foundations and cremes^^


And of coursem remember to cleanse, tone and moisturize two times a day^^





Good luck^^





(P.S I'm from Korea, and I bought the Laneige products in Korea. But I would really suggest you, to check out their products^^)
I have the same problem.


I suggest going to a Dr. specilized for skin.


[forgot what they are called]


But some products I use are:


Teatree + Witchhazel foaming wash.


Teatree + witchhazel deep cleanser.


Teatree + Witchhazel daily moisturizer.


The above products can be found in boots.


And if you live in an area where boots is not available, look for products that keep your skin clean and dry. But not to a point where your skin is scaly, I strongly recommend visitng and dermatoligist. (that's it!) ha.





BYE XO
I really Love St. Ives apricot scrub.


It's made for oily/acne prone skin. It's exfoliates, and leaves your face feeling wicked good %26amp; looking better too.


Make sure the lotion you use on your face is oil free. :)
use Noxzema products.\





:D
  • male makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment