Monday, November 21, 2011

Good bronzer for sensitive, acne prone skin?

I tend to get a lot of bumps on my skin mostly when i wear makeup on my face, but I feel much better about myself with skin makeup on. I've tried a lot of products, and even Bare Minerals makes my skin a lot worse. Bare Minerals is supposed to be GOOD for your skin not make you break out. Is there anything more sensitive than that?Good bronzer for sensitive, acne prone skin?
Bare escentuals is not good for your skin at all. They use bismuth oxychloride which is not an actual mineral but a metal that has been processed with tin and copper, it is well known to cause itching, rash, irritation and acne. I have used their products and they also left me greasy and never stayed on. You have to try Faerie Organic Minerals, they are actually good for your skin. They do NOT use bismuth oxychloride or chemicals at all. Their makeup actually helps acne due to the Boron Nitride which is antibacterial and the zinc oxide which is anti-inflammatory. They have a bronzer called SUN GODDESS faux tan and I love it. It is a better bronzer for acne prone skin because it dosen't have a lot of red in it like most bronzers which can make acne look worse. You can check out their site here......http://www.faerieorganic.com oh yeah, they have a free sample kit that comes with 2 foundations, bronzer and sheer veil, so you can try it out first!
  • male makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment