Monday, November 21, 2011

Does anyone use CUTICURA soap on their Face? Does it work in clearing up acne prone skin???

i FOUND THIS PRODUCT ON drugstore%26gt;com and it had a lot of great reviews, but i not sure if I should by it. I';ve already tried a lot of skin produCTS already so I'm skeptical.Does anyone use CUTICURA soap on their Face? Does it work in clearing up acne prone skin???
im not sure about that but i use, they are callled, Aveeno Postitvelt Radiant Daily CLeansing Pads, and they have helped in the 1st day or 2!





~Hope this helps~


*~~Nat鈾uver~~*Does anyone use CUTICURA soap on their Face? Does it work in clearing up acne prone skin???
I used it many, many years ago, and it was very harsh. It left my skin tight and dry and red, very irritating. I don't think it worked any better than any other soap, as far as acne is concerned. There are better things out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment