Monday, November 21, 2011

What pressed powder should i used on my acne prone skin?

Neutrogena has a really good one I used it for a long time when I had acne and it worked great. It was acne fighting I think, like with a little bit of salylic acid. Now I use a loose powder from Neutrogena and it works really well too. They both didnt make me break out.What pressed powder should i used on my acne prone skin?
I use Estee Lauder pressed power and while a little more pricey it is worth its weight in gold, they sell it at fine department stores and I purchase the pressed power when Estee Lauder is have a special so I receive more of her fantastic products free, with a free make-up case. The best medicine you can buy for acne is Clean and Clear gel with Salic Acid, it works great and is worth its weight in gold and cost less then $5.00 which can be purchased at Wal-Mart. Try it you will be amazed! Best Wishes!What pressed powder should i used on my acne prone skin?
Go for the best!! Christi Mar is an awesome mineral makeup line! Its all natural. It won't make you break out or irritate your skin in any way. This makeup is amazing. You get great coverage without looking like you're even wearing any makeup. It goes on so smoothly and you don't have to deal with a messy loose powder, because it comes in a compact just like regular powder. So forget the powder, and put something good on your skin. Their website is www.Christimarcosmetics.com
You can try Clinique Perfectly Real pressed powder.





There's also L'oreal, Cover Girl Clean Pressed Powder, and you can use blotting papers from The Body Shop or Palladio (Sally Beauty has them) to blot up shine throughout the day.
covergirl..clean
Mineral powders work best. Physicians Formula and Neutragena both have good lines in this.
I know it might be kind of high for some people, but Bare Minerals is REALLY good on any type of skin. It honestly feels like there isn't anything on your face with your skin looking flawless. I like it a lot, and my face attends to break out and you really can't at all. I hope it works for you! Good Luck! :o -xo
Try an hypoallergenic one. I really advise to use the products from clinique and sephora. The lady at the clinique counter is always helpful though she always tries to get you to buy more than what you need. If you go there, just ask for the powder and say you'll return later for the other stuff.
The best powder is still bare minerals, since it is free of preservatives and all the irritating chemicals that can cause acne. That being said, you asked for pressed powder, so I would recommend either Mac Studio Fix, which gives great coverage and stays matte, or Vincent Longo canvas creme to powder foundation. It is micowater based, and is oil free and hypoallergenic.
theres a product calle dpure makeup, which is 50% water instead of oil so it doesn't clog pores. try physichians formula translucent powder, it blends to any skin tone and looks natural
Bare Minerals is really good. It's made of mineral not petrolium by products and artificial preservatives. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment